Dr. Prof. Assoc. Andrius Jarzemskis
Chairman of the Board, Director at Lithuanian office
Andrius Jarzemskis is Doctor of Technology Sciences (2005), Master of Business Administration (2001). Experience in public policy consulting and research since 2003. Researcher in a couple of EU Horizon2020/FP7/FP6 projects such as TINNGO, PORTIS, SUITS, METPEX, AP2050+, TRANSNEW, CLOSER, COFRET, BESFTACT, BESTUFS II, BELOGIC, Interreg projects EAST-WEST, INLOC, NELOC, INTRASEA, NCB CORE. Main economic policy research focus is on sustainable mobility, energy and environment. Andrius also is associated professor at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. IPMA certified project manager.
The most important service contracts:
- Study on the evaluation of road freight cabotage across Europe. For European Parliament (2012).
- The Economic and Financial Impacts of Regulation 1370/2007. For the European Commission (2015).
- Study on the cost and contribution of the rail sector. For European Commission (2015).
- Comprehensive Study on passenger transport by coach in Europe. For European Commission (2015).
- Study of options for the security of European high-speed and International rail services For European Commission (2015).
- Drafting National Air Pollution Reduction Plan. For National Government (2018).
- Drafting National Climate Change reduction and mitigation plan. For National Government (2019).
- Drafting and Consulting on National Long Term Transport and Communication Programme. For National Government (2014).
- Ex post evaluation of National structural funds Programme 2007-2013 efficiency in energy sector. For National Government (2017).
- Ex ante evaluation of National 2014-2020 EU Structural funds Programme. For National Government (2014).